Monday, October 7, 2013

IRS: Closed Until Further Notice

 
 
IRS: Closed Until Further Notice
October 7, 2013

I just posted this story in my FB news room a few minutes ago, so figured I would share here as well. If you're not in that group, here is the link. Lots of great articles and posts in there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/briankellysnewsroom/


Funny story:

I just got a letter in the mail saying I owe the IRS 12k...I called to tell them "no thank you, I have no ability to pay" and all I got was a voicemail recording saying that the IRS offices are shut down until further notice LOL!


Here's the number to call if you need a good giggle ;) 1-800-829-0922

Also, there are pictures online of signs up on the doors to a local IRS office in Walnut Creek, CA, but conveniently google has restricted them from being downloaded. Check it out:

SOURCE  UPDATE: Got it working!!


This is getting FUN folks!!! ~BK

5 comments:

  1. Brian, thanks for posting stuff over here. I don't belong to Facebook and I don't want to join. I check your blog several times a day to find out what's going on so thank you for posting here. Tammy in MD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We apologise for any inconvenience. Lol that's alright guys, quite the opposite. Stay closed forever, don't bother reopening at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the polite "we apologize for any inconvenience" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. You think that is funny, Brian ?

    Who do you suppose pays for your Food Stamps?
    Probably some of you readers - Now maybe former readers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...